eCommerce is one of the most complex things an entrepreneur can do online. I’ve seen many people lose money or give up in frustration, which is why I created this masterclass. Whether you’re looking to start your online store from scratch or invest in online real estate for your existing business, this masterclass is for you.
In this 3-part class you’ll learn:
- How much it costs to build and maintain an online store
- What content, services, tools you need before you build so you can be prepared
- How to build your online store
- Which software is best for you: a custom store using WordPress or Magento or a monthly service like Shopify, Yahoo Store or BigCommerce?
- The marketing and technical features you want in your online store
- Protecting your customers from credit card fraud
- What you need to process payments through your store
- How to process accept credit cards through your store
- How shipping options work
- The best ways to profitably market your online store (email marketing, funnels, Facebook & Instagram ads, etc.)
Sign up today and free yourself from the confusion of today’s digital marketing landscape.
Part #1 – Wednesday, February 19, 11am – 12:15pm ET
Part #2 – Wednesday, February 26, 11am – 12:15pm ET
Part #3 – Wednesday, March 4, 11am – 12:15pm ET