Join WE NYC, NY Women In Business, WHAT NOW WHAT NEXT and SCORE at our Business and Financial Life Boot Camp and learn how to control and master your finances!
The day is designed for women entrepreneurs with a goal of building competency in financial literacy, and gaining an understanding and mastery of five core competencies: Income, Budgeting, Saving, Borrowing and Protecting. Competency in these areas will increase the likelihood of business success and the creation of a personal and business financial strategy that works for you.
The day will feature exciting panel discussions, rich workshops and powerful speakers, including:
• Tracy Chadwell, founder of 1843 Capital, who will talk about the worst financial mistakes an entrepreneur can make and how to avoid them.
• Liz Elting, Co-Founder of Transperfect and CEO of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, who will tell you how she built an $800 million business from her university dorm room.
• Workshops on looking for funding, budgeting, becoming investor-ready, being financially sustainable and more
• One-on-one credit consultations and one-on-one mentoring
• Networking opportunities with business leaders and other entrepreneurs
Date and Time:
Thu, September 19, 2019
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
Microsoft Conference Center
11 Times Square
New York, NY 10036
If you have questions about this WE NYC event or would like additional information about WE NYC, e-mail email@example.com or visit we.nyc.