SMALL FOOD START-UPS CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
The Chobani Incubator is a program for companies taking on broken food systems to bring better food to more people. In addition to investment, the program gives growing food and beverage companies access to the Chobani network and expertise in order to scale up their operations and achieve significant growth.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Our founder, Hamdi, built Chobani to take on the big guys by making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible food. That's why we call our food philosophy our "DNNA". And our mission? Better food for more people.
We're here to help small companies with big hearts and ideas challenge the food industry, improve broken systems, and make a difference.
OUR HOME'S YOUR HOME
- 4-month program consisting of on-site programming in New York, and visits to Chobani facilities, retailers, and trade shows
- 2-3 team members participate on-site with key Chobani team members
- Programming will include guest speakers, workshops,
Mentor rotations, field trips and social events
- We'll get together monthly at Chobani locations*
(*Itinerary and locations subject to change.)
Programming will cover food industry areas of expertise, including:
- Building a Sustainable Business
- Team Building and Scaling
- Brand and Marketing
- Packaging and Pricing
- Sales and Retail Strategy
- Innovation and Manufacturing
- Food Quality and Safety
- Nutrition and Food Labeling
NO STRINGS ATTACHED
- $25,000 grant to help grow your business
- Equity-free capital
- We'll cover travel, hotel, and other expenses
BROADER COMMUNITY & MENTORSHIP
- Access to Chobani teams, executives, and experts
- Exposure to food industry thought leaders and top retail partners
- Networking with Chobani Incubator peers
- Regular check-ins and support between onsite programs
HOW TO APPLY
Think your food start-up is a good candidate? Then start your application today.
The deadline to submit your application is Tuesday, January 30th at 11:59 PM EDT.
LEARN MORE & APPLY HERE: