Agency: Department of the Army
Office: National Guard Bureau
This is a Sources Sought solicitation that seeks industry information and interest to further develop a scalable Public Relations initiative for the 128th Air Refueling Wing in Milwaukee, WI.
The government anticipates a small business set-aside Request for Quotation (RFQ) for this requirement to be posted to FBO.gov sometime in January 2018.
The source selection for this requirement is anticipated to be lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) with past performance evaluation being weighted heavily for technical acceptability. It is also anticipated that the lowest priced quote will be required to provide a face-to-face presentation prior to the government's selection determination. Past performance requirements will include resumes/biography of key personnel and similar type of projects performed in the past.
The 128th Air Refueling Wing invites interested parties to submit information for evaluation of a 128th Air Refueling Wing Public Relation plan.
- Introduction: The 128th Air Refueling Wing is an Air National Guard, KC-135 Stratotanker unit of the Wisconsin National Guard operating at General Mitchell Airfield, a closed installation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Currently, there are projects, statistics, personnel and missions that warrant local population awareness and national recognition.
- Method: Consultation from an agency for a scalable Public Relations plan to support 128th Air Refueling Wing’s efforts to expand community outreach, brand awareness and credibility through new Public Relations initiatives. The plan will promote the 128th Air Refueling Wing mission and its members in a variety of formats and will not involve paid media or advertisements.
- Consultation will include:
- Set objectives for planning, implementing, training, and evaluating effects of a 128th Air Refueling Wing Public Relations plan.
- Timeline for researching, conducting and evaluating a Public Relations plan on a continuing basis for a minimum of 2 calendar years,
- A realistic plan that implements the efforts to influence or change public opinion.
- The method and frequency for analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the 128th Air Refueling Wing.
- Suggested counseling technique for management at all levels in the organization with regard to public relations, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organizations governmental and community responsibilities.
- Recommended programs of action and communication to achieve an informed public understanding necessary to the success of the 128th Air Refueling Wing. These may include but are not limited to: marketing; employee training concepts; and community or inter-governmental relations.
- Quality assurance measures and proposed metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of the plan.
- Suggested budget for Public Relations program.
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org information including ;
- Company Name, and Point of Contact (name, e-mail, address, telephone, and fax number)
- DUNS Number/CAGE Code
- Size of Business (small or large) and other socioeconomic status of the company (i.e. HUBZone, 8(a), WOSB, etc.)
- A written narrative of the contractor's capability to provide the requirements listed in the SOO to include examples of similar work performed in the past.
Total Small Business
Dec 28, 2017 1:00 pm Central
For more information and to download all relevant documents, go to:
or FBO.gov and search for Solicitation Number: