Still Waiting For That Lucky Break?
Take charge and do what works best for you.
There’s no playbook waiting for you out there, and life is not always fair. You’ve got to write your own story based on your individual goals, skills, and interests, and create your own opportunities. Discover ways do this at this information-rich learning and networking event.
Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
Wells Fargo Bank
150 East 42nd Street, Lower Level Conference Center
This FREE New York Women in Business Coalition Event, is organized by BCNA in partnership with SCORE NYC and sponsored by the NY Women's Foundation.
NYWIB partners include WHAT NOW WHAT NEXT, SCORE, WE NYC, FWA, WIFS, BCNA, NAWBO and NYWICI.
Event Description/What to Expect:
• LISTEN to Heidi Moore, Digital Media Advisor, discuss how to position yourself and your business to win in highly competitive environments
• HEAR a multicultural panel of small business owners share personal and business strategies. The panel will be moderated by Nina Roberts, freelance journalist and photographer specializing in immigrant entrepreneurship.
• RECEIVE free one-on-one business mentoring from SCORE. Sign up at the event– sessions are limited.
• NETWORK with peers across multiple industries, and make the connections that help you get ahead
• ENJOY appetizers and refreshments prepared by Eat OffBeat, a caterer staffed by refugee chefs from around the world.
Register here for this FREE Event: