Fibrick Financial Services is seeking an Accounting Team Lead who will be responsible for general closing activities (revenue recognition, preparing and posting journal entries, variance analysis, and account reconciliations), establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures, determining the accounting treatment for specific accounting issues, assisting in the preparation of financial statements and supervision of junior and senior staff accountants.
· Assess the accuracy of source data used to prepare adjusting journal entries; prepared and process adjusting entries.
· Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation, including flux analysis and timely research and resolution of reconciling items
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with other teams in support of cross-functional tasks.
· Assist in the preparation of analytics provided to senior management
· Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with established policies and procedures
· Assist in the preparation of financial statements and/or supporting schedules
· Assist in the identification and resolution of technical accounting issues
· Identify areas where improvements will lead to efficiencies and communicate suggestions to Management
· Supervise team of 4 junior and senior accountants
· Special projects and all other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 4-6 years of experience in Accounting environment
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA or working towards CPA preferred
· Public accounting experience a plus
· Strong analytical and financial skills
· Strong PC skills with strong knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and vlookups.
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
· Excellent oral, verbal and analytical skills required with the ability to communicate with
all levels of the organization effectively
· Very well organized, detail oriented, will need to track own progress on a number of monthly tasks
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply, send your resume and qualifications to Ramona Cedeno at email@example.com