Freda L. Thomas, MBA is a serial entrepreneur and a strategic leader with over twenty years of experience as a business coach/advisor. Freda has extensive expertise helping businesses become more efficient and effective at running a business.
She has designed her own staffing management program which is 100% automated and cloud- based. She is also a business process engineer, who works with fast growth enterprises to help them reduce the bottle necks in operations, introducing new methods to improving operational performance.
• New York City Certified MWBE
• New York State Certified Business Advisor
• MBA Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, NY, NY, Specialization – International Business
• Developer of course content and curriculum in entrepreneurship, and business development
• Engineered her own staffing management program, All In One Staffing Solutions
• Library of Congress recognized Strategic Growth Plan Process
• For ten years, previous Principle Owner of a greeting card distributorship selling her own manufactured products to big box, Target, Marshalls, T.J. Max, fine retailers Nordstrom, Macy’s.
• Two-time self-published author and winner of the “2012 Small Business Book Award”
• Two-time SBA loan recipient
• HR Consulting Expert, and Author/Trainer LinkedIn Learning
• Ranked top in search nationwide in category Human Resource Consultant on Linkedin and LinkedIn Profinder, New York City